| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kaoma in October is fairly hot at 24.7 °C (76.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.1 °C (91.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 16.6 °C (29.9 °F).
- The weather in October is dry. A mere 34.1mm (1.3in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:15 long and the longest day is 12:39 long with an average length of 12:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Kaoma October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Kaoma, Zambia
Kaoma Weather in October Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Kaoma:
- Solwezi, Zambia - 337.6 kms (209.8 miles) NNE
- Kasempa, Zambia - 180.7 kms (112.3 miles) NE
- Kabwe Agromet, Zambia - 400.6 kms (248.9 miles) E
- Kabwe, Zambia - 396.4 kms (246.3 miles) E
- Mumbwa, Zambia - 257.8 kms (160.2 miles) E
- Lusaka Int., Zambia - 396.1 kms (246.1 miles) E
- Lusaka, Zambia - 399.5 kms (248.3 miles) E
- Mt Makulu, Zambia - 379.5 kms (235.8 miles) ESE
- Magoye, Zambia - 328.5 kms (204.1 miles) ESE
- Choma, Zambia - 331.5 kms (206 miles) SE
- Binga, Zimbabwe - 413.8 kms (257.1 miles) SE
- Livingstone, Zambia - 352.5 kms (219.1 miles) SSE
- Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe - 383.6 kms (238.4 miles) SSE